Conveyor Care Products
CERAMIC PULLEY LAGGING
Kaveri is a Leading manufacturer of engineered Ceramic Pulley Lagging system & has developed fundamental principles which take new approach in Pulley Lagging
Lagging is used not only to extend the shell life by providing a replaceable wearing surface but also to improve the friction between the belt and the pulley thus eliminates belt slippage
Kaveri Ceramic Pulley Lagging is a must in areas where the pulley operates in extremely difficult working conditions like wet or variable conditions where belt slippage occurs. Rubber Lagging wears out faster and hence a longer lasting lagging would be required.
- Increase friction between the belt and drive pulley lagging in wet or variable conditions.
- Eliminate belt slippage between the belt and drive pulley.
- Reduced wear on belt and other components.
- Eliminate lagging wear for pulleys.
- Reduced Belt Tension.
- Easy to install and replace.