ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING DUST POLLUTION CONTROL
DUST SUPPRESSION SYSTEM (WATER & WATER WITH CHEMICAL SYSTEM)
Environmental Management and Pollution Control poses a major concern to all. There is a need for EFFICIENT POLLUTION CONTROL Technique, to meet the stringent norms as stipulated by the Pollution Control Board for dust control at open stock piles, conveyor transfer points, dump hopper loading points and other such dust generating locations in a bulk material handling plant.
During the past decade, KAVERI has developed advanced technology for executing tailor made Dust Suppression Systems after analyzing the application and behaviour of dust particles.Kaveri Dust Suppression System suppresses dust at source before it becomes air borne and controls dust instead of collecting it.
This is a much superior techno-commercially viable system vis-a-vis to a dust collection system.
The system is tailor made to produce a Fine Fog that agglomerates the dust particles with the water droplets so that the particles becomes heavy enough to be returned to the product stream by gravity thus avoiding material getting air borne and wastage of material. This system also eliminates the need for any secondary handling of collected material.
In a typical plant with a number of conveyors and transfer points, each transfer point should be treated for effective dust suppression
In a chemical based dust suppression system, a chemical is used to reduce the surface tension of water, thereby increasing the dust adhesive power. The chemical helps in keeping the dust particles agglomerated for a longer period of time, thereby reducing the water requirement. Dosing pumps are used in the system to pump the chemical in the desired fixed ratio.
THE EFFECTIVE ECONOMICAL DUST SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
- Suppresses dust before it becomes airborne.
- Eliminates need for extensive collection equipment Eliminates time and costs of extensive service.
- Solves “Impossible” dust problems.
- Treated materials have carry-over advantages.
- Easy to Instal / Maintain.
- Dust Generation is stopped at source.
- Reduced cost and rugged system.
- No adverse effect on product / material handled.
- No expensive equipment and disposal arrangement.
- System could be set to operate on Auto / Manual mode.
- Compatible to operate on plant PLC.